[mira_talk] Re: 32-bit version for mira 3.2.1?

On Wednesday 06 April 2011 16:55:57 Robin Kramer wrote:
> I don't know why I was thinking it would be using the text book, "Blast for
> dummies".

Some of the "for dummies" books are actually excellent introductions into
topics when people have absolutely no plan (others are crap, granted).

And incidentally, just a couple of weeks ago I wished a "for dummies" book
existed on BLAST. You don't want to know how some people simply misuse that
tool and then wonder nothing substantial comes out of wet-lab follow-up
experiments ... ;-)

B.