[macvoiceover] Re: searching for text on a web page

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:32:03 -0400

Phew! I'm glad that someone more experienced with the Machad the same trouble, I was wondering if I'd just missed something really obvious. Don't worry, I will definitely stick to Vo-F! :) Thanks for the confirmation.

Take care,
Donna
On Jul 31, 2009, at 11:08 AM, ashley wrote:

Hi.
I've just tried command F and it did bring up the find, but I couldn't work it out either. I'd stick to V.O F

ash
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>