[macvoiceover] Re: searching for text on a web page

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 09:43:25 -0400

This is really interesting, I'm clearly going to have to play around more with
the item chooser.  I didn't realize that you could use it to search, I thought
that you just let it build the list of items and then chose an item from that
list.
Very cool that you can actually use search to narrow the list down like that.
I sort of didn't understand why people liked it so much, but this makes it make
much more sense.
Best,
Donna