[macvoiceover] Re: iphone 4s

  • From: Ian Edwards <ianedwards42@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:13:27 -0600

When I was learning my iPhone someone gave me good advice. Pick on ething to
learn on the unit to get used to the keyboard. For me it was replacing a
straight up cell phone I did some texting on, so it was using the phone just as
a phone, then soon adding in use of  the keyboard, and then on to web browsing
and texting. It didn't take all that long. I stayed away from adding a zillion
apps and tryign to learn them the first day I had the phone.

I also found it helpful to find someone who already knew it to ask.

I also found that it works much better in practice than it does in theory, and
just having it explained wasn't enough.

Cheers,

Ian