[macvoiceover] Re: iphone 4s

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 11:44:02 -0700

Hello,
I don't have any problems with using the touch screen and I am totally blind. I
started using the touch screen on the iPad and the iPod touch 4th generation.
Now, I also use the touch screen on my iPhone just as well. It's just a matter
of getting familiar with the layout and how to select things like, shift, all
caps, and selecting numbers/letters and any different keyboards that you have
set up. You should also be familiar with the rotor for doing things like
setting typing mode and editing your text.
Another thing. Now with Serie on the 4S, you can also dictate your text with
fairly good acuracy.
Just my thoughts.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4S