[macvoiceover] Re: installing orca on the mac?

  • From: Gabe Vega <theblindtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:36:10 -0500

1. I don't think anyone ever stated mac os was linux, infact its a
certified unix if you want to get technical about it. I understand the
connection between orca and gnome and believe firmly still being that
gnome runs on a mac I don't see why orca can't eithher using espeak
which wow, is already available native to the mac.

Gabe Vega A+, Net+, ATACP
The Tech of all Techs
http://thebt.net
(623) 565-9357