[macvoiceover] installing orca on the mac?

  • From: Justin Mann <w9fyi@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 06:21:54 -0700

Hi there,
I've got a couple of linux based programs that are ported for the mac.  They
work in pyton, and I think they use the gtk toolkit as far as i can tel.  Voice
over does not work, but is there a way that I could use orca since the mac has
a unix based kernel?  Is it reasonable that if I downloaded the source it would
compile and run on the mac?
Thanks
Justin