[macvoiceover] Re: Mac vs Windows question

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 06:40:28 -0400

who are your students?  If short term cost is an issue, the pc is probably a
better buy unless you have to buy the AT on top of it.  If you want the best
computer around, Mac is what you need because of the hardware alone.  There
are faster computers for less money, but Even an 8,000 computer comes up
short on hardware quality.