[macvoiceover] Re: Hi

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:38:48 +0100

David, Hannah's friend Chris again.
I had a thought about what you wrote yesterday about MSN being bearly
usable on the Mac; do you mean the programme MSN Messenger for Mac? In
that case, then yes I'd agree with you, but my initial thoughts were
that you perhaps didn't know that you can set up an MSN account using
IChat, but obviously I was proved wrong.