[macvoiceover] Re: ATTENTION GREGG

  • From: Larry Harper <sightlossink@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 05:25:41 -0700

IN THIS CASE I WANT TO SEARCH IN A ONLINE HTML BOOK.

HOWEVER, FOR  FUTURE REFERENCE HOW DO YOU SEARCH IN A TEXT EDIT FILE ?

BY SEARCHING I MEAN FINDING A PARTICULAR WORD.

LARRY.

Larry Harper
http://www.sightlosssolutions.org
ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jul 22, 2007, at 6:40 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

Are us using TextEdit? Safari? what program are you in?

Greg
On Jul 22, 2007, at 17:16 , Larry Harper wrote:

HI GREGG,

I NEED YOUR EXPERT ADVICE AGAIN.

outSPOKEN CAN SEARCH A TEXT FILE FOR A PARTICULAR WORD WITH THE COMMAND...

- SCROLL-TOP-FIND

CAN VoiceOver DO THE SAME OFFLINE OR ONLINE IN EITHER TEXT OR HTML ?

I CANNOT FIND THIS VO CAPABILITY IN ITS HELP FILE.

THANKS, CHEERS AND OVER,

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover