[macvoiceover] Re: ATTENTION GREGG

  • From: Larry Harper <sightlossink@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 04:34:47 -0700

HI GREGG,

THANKS FOR TAKING TIME ON THIS.

I THINK IT IS BEST FOR YOU TO START AT THE BEGINNING.

SO, GO TO...

http://oregon.gov/ltco

THEN DOWNLOAD THE FILE TITLED...

PERFORMANCE REPORT FOR 2006 - I THINK IT IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE.

MY PROBLEM IS ONCE THIS PDF FILE IS DOWNLOADED VO WILL ONLY READ THE FIRST FEW LINES OF TEXT AND THEN VO STOPS.

CAN YOU TELL ME THE EXACT STEPS TO READ THIS PDF FILE ALL THE WAY TO ITS END ?

OVER AND THANKS...........LARRY.
Larry Harper
http://www.sightlosssolutions.org
ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Apr 5, 2007, at 2:50 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

send me the file and let me look at it.

Greg
On Apr 5, 2007, at 7:03 AM, Larry Harper wrote:

HI GREGG,

I CANNOT GET VO TO READ A DOWNLOADED PDF FILE.

ANY SUGGESTIONS ?

THANKS MUCH.

Users can subscribe to this list by sending email to macvoiceover- request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover