[macvoiceover] Re: ATTENTION GREGG

  • From: "Rich Caloggero" <rjc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:30:29 -0400

I have the same issues here. The find window comes up and I type into the
box. When I press the find button or press enter, I assume something is
highlighted in the HTML area, but the problem is that when the find box
comes up, VO is no longer interacting with the HTML area. When you go back
and interact with the HTML area, your back at the top of the page.
If I've previously entered a find string, interact with the HTML area, then
type command+g, I hear "find next" but VO focus doesn't move.

I thought the VO cursor tracking  options might help so I set all of them in
VO utility, but still no luck.

-- Rich