[mac4theblind] Re: training

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 10:47:23 -0500

there is a good set of documentation from apple.

On Nov 4, 2013, at 10:36 AM, Edward Lewis Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx> wrote:

there would be yes if you sold the product to someone like RNIB through a
producer, etc.

I don’t have that kind of time to be writing manuals lol. it’s bad enough
working here lol. email after email, instruction set after instruction set…
with NO PAY! lol

lew

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities