[mac4theblind] Re: training

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 06:32:48 -0800

At least here in the us we have classes  that are face to face but those are
normally taught by apple implies who don’t know a thing about voice over, they
are getting better. They are $99  for 1 year and you can go in as much or as
little as you like.  As for podcasts I put together a lot at
http://tffppodcast.com/feed/tffp or http://tffppodcast.com/listen if you want
to go back further then the last 10 posts, or http://tffppodcast.com/premium if
you want something a bit more professional. Use what ever resources as you can
as  I’m still learning after 3 years and it’s a joy.

Tc.