[mac4theblind] Re: training

  • From: Edward Lewis Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx the blind" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 13:21:45 +0000

I’m not a trainer as such lol. just a pro technician being called back to
service. well, as there’s no furniture work on the go, I’m back on call.
wishing I wasn’t lol.

depending on training needs, Assuming you’re near Liverpool or can get there,
speak to  one of the staff at Apple Liverpool ONE and I’m sure they can assist.
if not, I can do some training over skype etc which I won’t charge for.

either that or have a chat with John Panarese and I’m sure he’d be willing to
help.

keep in touch.

lew