[mac4theblind] Re: damage limitation

  • From: John Harden <jharden01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:32:52 -0500

I assume you have tried the two logical ways to get speech back. Number one is
mute on and number 23 finger triple tap to unmute speech. I would also plug-in
earphones and see if it could be just the speaker that's bad.
John Harden
Quality Brailler Repair LLC

For professional Perkins Braille Writer repair.

386-238-5871
jharden01@xxxxxxxxxx
145 N. Halifax Ave. #605
Daytona Beach, FL 32118