[mac4theblind] odd thing with the terminal

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:20:36 -0800

> I’m on a different network at the moment, the college network to be exact, so
> this might or might not have something to do with this.

I brought up the terminal to do something, a  touch command to create an empty
file in fact and got this before every single thing when I hit enter. the file
is still created but this is what is in the window to the left of the command I
entered.

u-10-81-26-205: then the command.

What’s going on and how can I fix this? my host name is still  the same so
that’s not the issue.

Take care.