[mac4theblind] Re: Reading email

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 23:02:21 -0400

Hi Brian,
    OK, try this.  In your message list when you hear a message conversation
group, tab once.  This should bring you to the message content area of either
the first or last message in the conversation, depending on how you have Mail
configured.  Then use the VO keys and left or right arrow keys to move to each
additional message in the conversation.  Just shift tab back to the message
list when you are done to delete the conversation or delete the separate
messages in the content area.

    Note that I am assuming you are using the new standard view, btw.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT