[mac4theblind] Re: Setting up an email group?

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 15:27:56 -0400

Hi Tracy,
    Try focusing on the group name, toggle VoiceOver off and use the backspace
and delete keys to clear the field.  Then, just type in the group name and turn
VoiceOver back on.  There is a bug in Snow Leopard that I forgot about.  My
apologies for that.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT