[mac4theblind] Re: New member thinking of getting a Mac mini with Lion Server 2.0GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 -

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 09:09:06 +0000

Don't quote me on this but having more RAM and a faster processor will improve
your system performance.
I have a 13 inch Mac Book Pro with 4 GB of RAM I don't know what my processor
is. However, if say I felt my laptop was becoming more slower then at that
point I would consider bumping the specks of my machine. For now though, 4 GB
of RAM is doing nicely for me.
One last thing. It will also depend on what you want to do with your machine.
I'll let others chin in here as some may have 8 GB of RAM and they can explain
why they may need that amount.

I hope I helped you.

Oh and a very warm welcome to you!

Daniel