[mac4theblind] Re: New member thinking of getting a Mac mini - additional question

  • From: Craig <facecraig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 07:16:38 -0500

Hello everyone,
I have an Apple wireless Bluetooth keyboard that I intend to use with the Mac mini (I am assuming this is the only Apple wireless keyboard to use with Apple computers). Regarding the mouse, is it a matter of personal preference as to which wireless mouse to get. I am referring to the Apple magic mouse or the track pad.
Do either of them affect the use of the gestures and voice over?

Thanks All.