[mac4theblind] Re: To monitor or not to monitor

  • From: "Kliphton A M" <kliphton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 11:12:31 -0600

Another alternative is any HD TV with an HDMI port.  I don't have mine
hooked up, but if I need to, I can plug my mac mini into the HDMI port on
the family room HDTV and someone can help me with something I may need eyes
for.

On 2013-01-20, at 11:35 AM, john farina <farina1952@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:farina1952@xxxxxxxxx> > wrote:

Good morning folks,

I want to throw this in to the discussion as to whether or not to get a
monitor or use one. Even if you think the monitor is optional because you
will not be using it, there could be times when you might require sighted
assistance and then the monitor becomes essential. Of course this has more
to do with buying a mac mini or imac because on the mack books there is
already a monitor.

john farina

farina1952@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:farina1952@xxxxxxxxx>

LEGAL NOTICE

This e-mail transmission, with accompanying records, is intended only for
the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information belonging to the sender,
including individually identifiable health information subject to the
privacy and security provisions of HIPAA. This information may be protected
by pertinent privilege(s), e.g., attorney-client, doctor-patient, HIPAA
etc., which will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any examination,
analysis, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution, sharing, or use
of the information in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message and associated documents in error, please notify the
sender immediately for instructions. If this message was received by e-mail,
please delete the original message.