[lit-ideas] Re: update on the Muhammad cartoons

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:57:23 -0500

DS: It's like the world is being run by nine year olds.

Nine-year-olds are generally:

People who are malleable and pliable.
People who are uneducated.
People who are ignorant.
People who are ill-tempered.
People who believe in angels and devils.
People who believe in fairy tales.
People who still believe in Santa Claus even though they are suspicious.
People who bully if they can and get revenge if they can't.
People who are incapable of thinking for themselves.
People who hit their little brother while saying "stop [hit] hitting [hit] your [hit] sister [hit]"
People who are morally corrupt.
People who think NOTHING of lying.
People who are completely egocentric.
People who say "Oh yeah?" when they don't agree as they kick you in the nuts.

You're right David, the world IS in danger of being run by nine year olds.

in a bad mood, but that's OKAY, I'm STILL [as far as I know] allowed to be in a bad mood,
Paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada