[lit-ideas] Re: faith

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:57:15 -0400

>Marlena in Missouri writes:
>
>"So, maybe Paul (and others who have no 'faith' in religion or god[s], etc.)
>simply has not met the 'right god', yet?"
>
>PE: responds: Don't know.  Don't care.  Asking why Paul has no faith makes
>as much sense
>as asking why someone has faith.  Both are equally nonsensical.

Except I can tell you exactly why I don't. You have admitted you can't tell
why you do. It's rather curious to me. That's why I keep inquiring. It's a
bit like when a girlfriend says "you have no idea, you'll never understand,
you're not a woman" and yet insists she knows all about "you men." You call
my question 'nonsense'? That's rather insulting.

investigating women and believers,
paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx