[lit-ideas] Re: Why am I not surprised.

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 05:20:51 EDT

oh damn.  The additions here have to be Academic.  I better  consider
unsubscription too.

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas]  Why am I not
surprised.  Date: 10/15/04 11:19:12 PM Central Daylight Time  From:
_wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dear List members......

Unsubscribe me  from this list---Don't get me wrong i am a English/philosophy
major from the  old school. But I have nothing Acedemically to add. I wish
never to cast  flames--but it seems I do. I enjoy you guys exchanges--but
hardly do i ever  exchange.

unsubscribe me

thanx

Josey