[lit-ideas] Re: Why am I not surprised?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 21:28:31 EDT

Okay.  Has anyone seen the TV Commercial where the Mom hands her teen
daughter a cell phone and the teen screams "it's so small"! and the Mother says
 "I
know!!" and the teen screams at her Mother, "I love you!" etc......   it's
hysterical.  Teens are by nature oppositional to everything and  anything.

Julie Krueger
Mother of a 13 and 15 yr old.

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Why am I not
surprised?  Date: 10/6/2006 5:01:32 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
I dunno, teens being converted to terrorism in the  UK?

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/06/us/06evangelical.html?_r=1&hp&ex=1160107200&en=4bc2ab121e996b11&ei=5094&partner=homepage&oref=slogin

--
Steve  Chilson
stevechilson@xxxxxxxxxxx