[lit-ideas] Re: Geary is testing us...

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 05:28:49 EDT

Barbecuing w/ George is my idea of the 7th circle of hell.  There are
jerk-off circles?  I don't even want to know.  Mike -- you really  think Dubbya
is
more "likeable" than Kerry?  He's Howdy Doody.  He  makes my flesh cringe when
he says "God bless America" never mind anything  else.  I don't *understand*
this "likeability" factor for someone who  giggles and mocks a woman pleading
for her life at the verge of the electric  chair.  You're starting to worry me,
Mike -- who the hell have you been  hanging out with?   Spend a couple days
with Chase in France.  It  will do you a world of good.  Let me help you out,
Mike.  Vote for  Kerry because otherwise your living hell will deepen
exponentially.  And  Kerry speaks English!  We've all been napping alot.  I
think it's
either country-wide carbon monoxide poisoning or the terrifying notion that
Bush  for another 4 years is inescapable.  If my political views are unclear or
I  have been wishy-washy in expressing them, please let me know.

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Geary is testing
us...  Date: 10/16/04 12:24:51 AM Central Daylight Time  From:
_atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

U.S.
> Where has he gone  now?

I am alive and well and living in hell.  I apologize to  those who, knowing
my childish need for attention, worry that my not  constantly seeking it must
be a sign of my death or incarceration or having  been committed.  Actually,
this time, it's due to confusion.  With  the election just 17 days away, I
still haven't decided whom to vote  for.  It's ripping me apart.  George has
God on his side.   Kerry has the world.  "Ye cannot serve both God and
mammon."   Oh wellaway!  And I really would rather go fishing  with George.
But I'd rather go to war with Kerry.  I'd rather go to a  barbecue with
George, but I'd rather have the Food and Drug Administration  in the hands of
Kerry.  I'd rather be in a farting contest with George,  but I'd rather trust
the environment to Kerry.  I'd rather get high  with George, but I'd rather
Kerry set drug policy.  I'd rather play  poker with George, but I'd rather
trust the economy to Kerry.  I'd much  rather be in a jerk-off circle with
George, but I'd rather trust  international relations to Kerry.  I just don't
know.  I just  don't know.  Kerry has the charisma of a carrot, Bush has the
intellectual curiosity of a dill pickle.  Kerry scares me because he  doesn't
seem to believe a word he says.  Bush terrifies me because he  believes
everything he says -- even when he knows he's lying!  Come  back, Dr. Dean!
O Howie, we hardly knew ye!  Alas, he's gone.  God  bless you, Screaming
Firebrand. Aaaaggggrrrrhhhrrrgg.  Oh, how I miss  him.  He'd have looked that
pseudo-man from Texas in the eyes and said:  "Liberal?  You're damn right I'm
a Liberal, you privileged little  prick.  Your greed induced delusions are
destroying this country to a  degree that Osama ben Laden never dared dream."
Hell, even Nader looks alive  compared to Kerry.

Anyway, that's what's going on.  I'm going back  for another nap now.

Mike Geary
napping a lot lately
in Memphis