[lit-ideas] Re: Geary is testing us...

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:26:55 +0100 (BST)

 --- Eric Yost <NYCEric@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  >>Barbecuing w/ George is my idea of the 7th circle of hell.

Have tried to follow all the intricacies of this thread, but still wish to
offer just a couple of points.

First, I listened to 'Stuck Inside of Mobile (With the Memphis Blues Again)'
last thing before sleep last night - unless we call then thinking of sex with
Mike in Memphis an auditory experience. (It might have been for the
neighbours).

Second, I would prefer to bbq with Bush rather than Kerry. Kerry is too thin
and stick-insectly to get those kind of sufficiently chunky flesh-lumps you
need for the chargrilling not to get out of hand, although I admit the less
fat would reduce the risk of a dripping-fat flame-up. In fact, far from being
the 7th circle of hell, bbq-ing w/George I think might be seventh heaven.

Donal
F***king Starving
Throwing another shrimp on the barbie
London

Ps. Seriously - please get rid of Bush over there. Soon and peacefully, man.

Messenger - all new features - even more fun!  http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com