[lit-ideas] Re: When a civilized society fights a barbarous one

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 09:23:26 -0700

Judy:

You say "balderdash" in a note that appeared in my inbox at the same time as
one by Irene providing an example of the smugness and massive moral
paralysis described in the article:

Here is Irene: "War for Moral Superiority.  That is so ironic, if not
downright funny. Clearly there is no way to be morally superior than to wage
a war.  Thanks for the insight Lawrence."

Lawrence