[lit-ideas] Re: Providing a fair wine and tasting

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:57:40 -0800

Irene explained

I didn't mention that it has to be sugarfree, and the house brand is better. Jello actually has a chemically smell to it if you make it in an air tight plastic container and take the lid off too fast. Organic chemicals I guess (I'm shamelessly impressing myself, organic chemistry, get it?), while the house brand strawberry flavor actually smells like strawberry. No sugar, no calories, it's like eating two glasses of water.

I think I'll wait for the FDA report, but thanks anyway.

Robert Paul