[lit-ideas] Re: Providing a fair wine and tasting

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 18:15:01 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

It was also on the History Channel quite a while ago.  That's how I know about
it.  I too thought he was a brand, like Betty Crocker, but he was only the
endorsement of a brand, like the GH Seal of Approval.  I don't remember where I
learned about them, but they were also a rating agency.  Also UL, Underwriter
Laboratories for electronics.  Don't see that anymore that I've noticed.