[lit-ideas] Re: Providing a fair wine and tasting

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 00:12:06 -0500 (EST)

It's all about impressing somebody and that's all.  If one couldn't show the
label, who would pay the extra price?  Ultimately, the only one we're
impressing is ourselves.  I wonder if you didn't know which drum was which if
you'd be able to tell the difference?  BTW, a good bottle of wine can be under
$15.  I hope for that ten bucks you're getting at least a gallon or you're
paying too much, if it's truly rotgut.  I like organic red Jello myself, 60
cents a box.