[lit-ideas] Re: Mexican protesting

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 17:50:22 +0100

LH>Here is an article from Brussels which exhibits rather
>more alarm than I recall encountering in the books and articles I read

by "fjordman".  He does rather exhibit (and spread) alarm; he wrote "Muslim
Rape
Wave in Sweden" (taken up with glee by e.g. davidduke.org);  it cites Sweden's
Crime Prevention Council.  But that Council gives a reason for the rise in
*reported* rapes (the definition of rape has changed, the rise correlates with
that)
and also says most rapists are known to their victims (as is usually the case).

I am very wary of this anonymous former blogger.

I do need more time to look at the other pieces you quoted -- thank you for
supplying them

Judy Evans, Cardiff

  Here is an article from Brussels which exhibits rather more alarm than I
recall encountering in the books and articles I read:
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/989

  Lawrence