[lit-ideas] Re: Is Huntington right?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 23:45:02 -0400

I never said any of that stuff is good.  I always said humanity is equally
loathsome and odious.  Your points are valid but miss the mark completely.
My point is that Lawrence admires one group that engaged in mass torture so
brutal even the Nazis were shocked (not even mentioning what they did to
American POW's) and he despises another group because they torture.  Do you
not see anything wrong with that?

That
> > was recently they called it a misunderstanding.  They're racist beyond
> > words  They put up with the Americans and other gaijin.  And now they
have
> > little itty bitty tanks going boom boom and being tucked into bed.
That is