[lit-ideas] Re: Fukuyama and Danto

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:49:28 -0800 (PST)

Fukuyama in 1989. interpreted both Hegel and Kojeve to
be saying that history would end in liberal democracy
(not capitalism). In accordance with the idealist
approach, he talks consistently about "liberal idea"
rather than modes of production. He considers the
Marxist reading of Hegel to be a distortion.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com