[lit-ideas] Re: First Rational Discourse creates al Qaeda, now... battle PhDs?

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 22:44:35 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Wed, 3/9/08, wokshevs@xxxxxx <wokshevs@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Finally on vacation for 30 working days,
>
> Walter O.

Wishing you the best on your no-doubt well-deserved vacation but also wishing
to point out that while it is (perhaps, I only have yr word for it) a fact that
you have thirty days vacation, that fact exists in no room. Yet it is a fact
(perhaps). [Facts don't have to exist in rooms. It's a fact I'm not in the room
next door. God, isn't logical thinking simple?]

Bearing in mind I may have completely forgotten or overlooked LW's point
For which, in advance, I apologise