[lit-ideas] Re: Didn't I tell you so?

  • From: Andy <min.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 19:40:23 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like this guy would make your Brazilian friends proud.  This is the type
of stuff that happens in the third world on a regular basis I think.
Situations like this, where people take the law into their own hands, which
they most likely wouldn't do if they didn't own a gun, reduce society.  How can
we complain about the inner cities when we applaud stuff like this?  What is
your value judgment of this story?  Do you think this guy is a hero or a
criminal?

Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Of course I do know of an ob-gyn who is a hunter and keeps
rifles in his home. He surprised four burglars in his home
and killed them all in a firefight.

Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.