[lit-ideas] Re: Another Bush failure?

  • From: jimkandjulieb@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:06:18 -0400

Yeah know, when I first signed onto AOL (10 years ago? God!) I set it up using
my then last name (divorced and remarried since).  I realized it probably
wasn't a good idea to have my last name and info advertised, so I took a second
screen name.  I've switched sn's over the years with moods -- RoseFyre was one
...but I always kept JulieReneB as a constant because of listservs and not
wanting to keep subscribing and unsubscribing every time I had a change of
mood.  (When I got re-married it took the Elec Co 6 months to figure out my
name change.  And that's in "real life"). Then I met my husband and we wanted a
sn that both of us could use for e-mailing etc.  Hence JimKandJulieB.  I doubt
any of those sn changes are fodder for either profound curiosity, paranoia, or
suspicion of my character, or signal a need for deep psycho-analysis.  But hey,
what does JulieReneB know, anyway.

Julie Krueger
names change
people change