[lit-ideas] Re: Another Bush failure?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 16:18:30 -0400

Joseph is in desperate need of inner child work.  Hating others is just a way
of expressing hatred of the self.  Rather than pass the hot potato of
self-hatred onto others, like all the other sheep do, try a little kindness and
acceptance of yourself, Joseph.  Stop comparing yourself to others, find out
what you're really feeling.  What you're feeling has nothing at all to do with
anybody except yourself, and most importantly, the gods of everyone's life,
one's parents.  So much more productive, even more fun, than spinning your
wheels sinking into the quagmire of hating somebody.