[Linux-Anyway] Re: A little OT

  • From: Godwin Stewart <gstewart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:42:43 +0200

Wed, 22 Oct 2003 01:59:19 -0700 scripsit Meph Istopheles:

>   A lot of time saved.  But, as I've never tried anything like
> this with rescue mode, will I have any trouble doing all this
> with Linux in memory?

You shouldn't if you boot off a CD-ROM, because in that case the Linux in
memory and currently running is from the CD-ROM not from the hard disk.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@xxxxxxxxxxx -- gstewart@xxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0)