[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouis 2.3.0 has been released

  • From: "G.Braille" <g.braille@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 03:06:40 -0400

Greeting Christian,
Many thanks for your quick respond and for the correction.
Yes, under the Ethiopian language, there are many dialects are being used with Ethiopic UNICODE Based characters.
So, Braille also one of  the sign are being used under the Ethiopic.
Therefore, the right name is call: "Ethiopic Braille."
Thanks again for your good work.
Cordially,
Dr. Tamru E. Belay.
Ethiopic Braille Programmer