[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouis and liblouisxml in Gnome accessibility testing distro

  • From: Christophe Strobbe <Christophe.Strobbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 15:07:24 +0200

On Tue, 10 May 2011 16:27:45 -0500, "John J. Boyer"
<john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> liblouis does only translation and back-translation. It does not do any
> formatting. For a really usable braille transcription software package
> you need both liblouis and liblouisxml

In other words, if I want liblouisxml to be included in the Testing Distro
(because odt2braille relies on it), I will need to contact the Gnome
Accessibility project myself.
And since a new tarball of liblouisxml has just been released, the timing
is perfect.

Best regards,

Christophe

--