[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouis 2.3.0 has been released

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 20:23:15 +1000

On 9/05/2011 6:30 PM, Christian Egli wrote:
Would it be possible to get a listing of every thing that make install
places into the filesystem and it's locations?
I think if you install into a local prefix you can chekc what files are
installed there,
Better still, use the DESTDIR variable. This allows you to build the package as if you're going to install it normally, but copies the files somewhere else. For example:
./configure
make install DESTDIR=/path/to/my/installer/temp/dir

Jamie

--
James Teh
Vice President, Developer