[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouis 2.3.0 has been released

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: "G.Braille" <g.braille@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:39:32 +0200

Hi Tamru

"G.Braille" <g.braille@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I would like to clarify with regards to the Ethiopic or Ethiopian
> Braille contribution and related credit.

I'm very sorry for the mishap. It's not always easy to trace the credits
properly. I had the tables sent by Peter so I thought they were from
him. Anyway I changed the NEWS file and the web site to give proper
credits. Let my know if the problem persists.

> Finally, the appropriate Ethiopian Braille is called: "Ethiopic
> Braille".

I ran spell check before committing and it told me that I should change
Ethiopic into Ethiopian. Not being a native speaker I thought the spell
checker was right. So you're saying that the language is called
"Ethiopian" but the Braille is called "Ethiopic"?

Die SBS laedt Sie herzlich ein:
Tag der offenen Tuer am 25. Juni 2011 von 9 bis 16 Uhr.
Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/offenetuer