[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Windows builds

  • From: Neil Soiffer <NeilS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:21:40 -0700

I tried to use the mingw-built dlls from a visual studio project and they do
not seem to be compatible with visual studio... at least we couldn't figure
out how to link to them.  I think I remember someone else on the list saying
they couldn't get them to work either, but I could be wrong about that.

Neil Soiffer
Senior Scientist
Design Science, Inc.
www.dessci.com
~ Makers of MathType, MathFlow, MathPlayer, MathDaisy, Equation Editor ~