[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Why is there an error in this test run?

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 20:40:15 +0000

Would you be happy if these tests would be moved to the bug tracker?
he risk is that bugs will be forgotten because you're not confronted with them
every day. Nobody ever looks at the oogle Code issues.

It really doesn't matter so much. My goal is just to try and use the unit test
suite to document, and hopefully get fixed, the many areas where LibLouisUTDML
either performs incorrectly or doesn't actually work for XML output. As long as
we know how it works and so long as it does work I'm quite happy to use it as
it is. Is there some documentation you can point me to that describes just
exactly how to write a test for this thing? I know I can eventually figure it
out but...

Just out of curiosity, is anyone but APH even working on LibLouisUTDML? It
doesn't look like anyone is really using the test suite or there would be a lot
more than 13 tests.

Thanks.

Keith

For a description of the software, to download it and links to project pages go
to http://www.abilitiessoft.com