[liblouis-liblouisxml] The xpath expression

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:58:51 -0400

Hi all,

When I use the Save as DAISY add-in for Word, it places list items in
of the text. John suggested that I use the xpath expression to get around
this. I read what was in the documentation about this expression and still
don't understand how it is used. Can anyone explain how the xpath expression
works or give me practical examples? Thanks in advance for any help.

Vic