[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: The xpath expression

  • From: Bert Frees <bert.frees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 20:05:20 +0200

No I meant Liblouisxml 2.4.0. But I just tried it with Liblouisutdml as well (I'm not sure which version I'm using), and got the same results.

Bert

On 22/09/2011 19:37, John J. Boyer wrote:
Bert,

I hope you mean liblouisutdml-2.4.0. That is the latest versionfor which
there is a tarball.

John

On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 07:32:49PM +0200, Bert Frees wrote:
Vic, I tried your example document and it translates just fine. A blank
line is inserted after the first heading, like it should. I'm using
Liblouisxml 2.4.0.
Bert

On 22/09/2011 19:17, Vic Beckley wrote:
Hi Bert,

I am not sure exactly what all files you need but I am sending the
file I am embossing and my preferences.cfg file and the dtbook.sem
file that is being used. If you need anything else just let me know.
Thanks again for your help.

Vic

*From:*liblouis-liblouisxml-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*From:*liblouis-liblouisxml-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx