[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: The xpath expression

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:51:47 -0500

See my previous message. liblouisutdml for Windows is available in
BrailleBlaster.

I had to repost the messages from both Paul and Bert. Apparently they
were sending from addresses not subscribed to liblouis-liblouisxml.

John

John J. Boyer, Executive Director
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc.
http://www.godtouches.org