[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: The xpath expression

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 08:50:37 -0400

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the info. It looks great, but it doesn't work for me. No matter
what I do the list items are formatted as normal paragraphs instead of
having a hanging indent. It is not using the p_li style section at all. I
even tried replacing the dtb: in the xpath expression with dtbook: because
that is the document type I am working with. That did not work either.

Where can you find the additional information in the XSLTs? I don't
understand exactly what this means.

Thanks again very much for your help.

Vic